Friday, March 24, 2017

Pray Like This....



Pray like this....
  • Our Father
    • My hope, my joy, my love
    • Our hope, our joy, our love,
    • God who dreamed us into life
  • Holy is your name
    • Praise, glory and honor....
  • Thy kingdom come
    • on earth,
    • in me, through me
    • in us, through us....
  • Thy will be done
    • on earth,
    • in me, through me
    • in us, through us
  • Give us today our daily bread
    • Gift us with life, with wholeness, with holiness
    • Today, this day, every day
  • Forgive us trespasses
    • We fail to live up to your standards, to our own standards
    • Forgive us
    • And give us the grace to forgive
      • others
      • those who do us wrong
      • forgive and reconcile us to be once again brothers and sisters.

Pray always.
Pray alone and in groups.
Pray with and without words.
Pray.



2 comments: